Mid-Atlantic Fleet & Family Readiness COVID-19 Program Updates
With the current spread of COVID-19, the priorities for Mid-Atlantic Fleet & Family Readiness Programs are to protect personnel and support the mission. We are developing this web page to provide the most current information for MWR, CYP, Housing, FFSC and Galley closures, cancellations and adjusted services.
Norfolk Naval Shipyard - COVID-19 Update
Last updated 2:50 p.m. on Tuesday, September 1.
- For up-to-date news regarding Navy Region Mid-Atlantic, please visit https://www.cnic.navy.mil/om/covid-19-updates.html.
- For up-to-date news on Norfolk Naval Shipyard please visit https://www.facebook.com/NorfolkNavalShipyard1/.
Child & Youth Programs
- Childcare access is limited. Please call 757-396-3665 for more information.
- All CDC outreach events are cancelled until further notice.
- All Youth Sports, Youth/Teen programs, field trips away from Navy Childcare facilities cancelled.
Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Strike Zone Bowling – Opening Wednesday, August 19 - Hours of Operation will be Wednesday to Sunday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Dry Dock Conference Center – CLOSED.
- Mariners Reef Café – CLOSED.
- Mariners Reef Liberty Center – OPEN - Monday to Friday from 2 p.m. to 9 p.m., Saturday and Sunday from 12 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Callaghan Fitness – OPEN - Active Duty/Reserve Only - Monday to Friday from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m., Sunday from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Auto Skills – Opening Friday, July 31- Hours of Operation will be Friday & Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Sunday 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Splash Zone Aquatics - Opening Monday, August 3 - Hours of Operation are Monday to Friday 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. for lap swim only.
- Outdoor Equipment Rental – OPEN Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. It is closed Weekends and Holidays.